Friday, April 29, 2011

Weekend Plans

I always seem to plan more than I have time to accomplish. This weekend will be the same. My ducks are just about ready to go outside so we need to get the holes dug and pour the concrete for the posts, get the fence up, make a area for the "pool" to be and hopefully get both the chicken coop and duck coop built. The chicken coop can wait though, but the ducks really need to get outside soon. They went outside yesterday for a visit.

My goose is starting to have a niacin deficiency, so *she* is walking funny but I got some new food for them and I am getting some yeast today so hopefully I can fix it before it gets bad.
The chickens are growing and feathers are coming in. They dont seem to be growing very fast though, I can't see a size difference between then and now. I will post some before and after pictures of them next week. Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment