Tuesday, May 10, 2011

A child trapped in an adults body

I was listening to Dave Ramsey on the radio yesterday and he said something along the lines of "the problem is there are too many children trapped in adult bodies and they wont even consider saying no to themselves". This really hit home with me. I have been really busy the last few weeks with an injury, and then all of our animals, and getting pens built and cleaning up after them I have once again derailed from Strict Primal. I was doing so great for a few weeks and then it all went back down hill. Well no more, I need to grow up and say no, yesterday I had a loaf-n-jug coffee, a milk shake (a client brought them for the whole office), a cadbury egg, some chocolate chips, and corn chips. What the fuck is wrong with me?!? All I could think was how good the food would taste, when really I am not even sure I could taste it :( The milkshake made me feel sick, the cadbury egg made my teeth itch. So to re-kick off my strict-primal-ness today I am fasting, I ate at about 7 last night so I am going to fast until at least 2 pm, and I plan on staying primal from here on out, no more stupid binges on coffee and ice cream. I do plan to cheat on the 15th but I cant say why yet. But that will be the one day I will go off primal. Other than that day - until my birthday (June 5) I will be strict primal and I will try to blog about it. I will try to take pictures and post them here, I would like to lose at least 8 lbs by the 5th but that probably wont happen, so lets just set my goal at 145 for my birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment