Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Motivation

Have you ever had a day where you just cant seem to get motivation to do ANYTHING? That was yesterday for me, I usually clean when I get home after I make sure the animals are all fed and have clean water. But yesterday I just couldn't get my shit together. So I watched 2 1/2 hours of tv and then Chris came home early and he suggested I do my run outside instead of on the treadmill. I really didn't want to, I need to run, and I need to run outside but I just didn't want to. BUT I decided since it was my first chance to run outside in weeks I should take it I just needed a belt, but couldn't find a belt that would fit in my stupid pant belt loops, then I finally found a belt that would work, so I finally got it on and the buckle was broken :(. And I had lost the dog leash and collar, the dog I wanted to take was not going to go alone, so after many frustrations and wanting to quit (I actually told Chris that I wasn't going) I changed my pants, got the dog out the door and away we went! It was probably the most successful run I have had so far, I ran an entire mile without stopping. I felt amazing when I got back home, who knew after a 3 week vacation caused by injury and only running 4 or 5 times last week on a treadmill and yesterday I go and run farther than I ever have. Amazing I tell you.

No comments:

Post a Comment