Thursday, May 19, 2011

Im running again!

I have started to run again, but not outside for now, for now I am stuck on a treadmill. When I started the running thing earlier in the year Chris and I were on the same schedule so when we got home from work I could go for my run. Well our schedule has changed and now I don't have the option to go outside and run so I am doing it on my treadmill. I started again on Monday. Hopefully I will be able to go for 2 or even 3 runs on the weekends from now on so I still get to get outside sometimes but for now I am just happy to be working out again.

Primal eating was going fantastic! Notice the word WAS... On Saturday morning I weighed in at 145.8 lbs YAY FOR ME!!! And then on Sunday I had cake and soda and potatoes and corn chips and god knows what else I ate, Monday morning I was back over 150. I knew it was going to be a cheat day and I am back down to 148 today but dammit. So back to primal food only, so far so good. I also felt so sick on Sunday I had to lay down because I was feeling like I was going to puke up all of that food. I feel so great on primal I don't know why I even want to cheat. Oh well I can tell you this much though, there will be NO cake for my birthday in a few weeks, unless of course its made of steak.

No comments:

Post a Comment