Tuesday, March 29, 2011

A Beautiful View

Last night I went running again, this time I took Orion or as we have nicknamed him - Dogitar. I was thinking as I was running along I have a wonderful view to run with, most people I see running are in the city so they might have a nice running route but nothing like the endless county roads and prairie and mountains that I get to look at. A few pictures from last night:
Looking south
Looking south west
Looking west

And in another small victory for today I really wanted a coffee but decided not to have one, and then I went to sonic for my boss, I wanted to order some fries and cheddar peppers but again I decided to resist and eat my salad for lunch. It was a great salad though, had sardines, avocado, bell pepper, cucumber, carrots, onions, celery and tomatoes on a bed of spring mix baby greens! When eating healthy like this it makes me feel so good about myself, eating sonic (or any other crappy fast food) just makes me feel like crap.

We bought the freezer we went and looked at last night, so I am now one step closer to having my dogs on a raw food diet! And also we can seriously think about cow-pooling with my parents for a grass fed grass finished cow from one of my Dad's friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment