Friday, March 25, 2011

Are you a warrior?

Have you ever heard of the Warrior Dash? Well if you haven't now is the perfect time to look at the website and find a race to join. Seriously this looks like one of the funnest races on the planet. So I have signed up and I am running it on August 21, 2011 I am super freaking excited! Just this week LinkAl Kavadlo did a post on running for beginners so I plan to follow his advice. I plan to start training this weekend and I plan to run 3-5 days a week to build up my stamina so I am able to complete the race. I will not be going to try to win, but to better myself, to gain experience and mostly to have a kick ass time with Chris and Aleric up in Breckenridge. For the last 3 years I have wanted to run a 5K and this is my chance! Anyone out there have any tips? Anyone out there also going to the race?

No comments:

Post a Comment