Friday, October 5, 2012

Bishops Castle

When I was a kid I *loved* going to bishops castle. Its the most amazing thing to walk around. When I was a kid it was a lot less finished, and they had a haunted house here in October that was *amazing*. Well they dont do the haunted house anymore but its still a really cool place to stop in and visit. 
The Castle:

 A huge chair (Chris is standing so close because all the "seat" of the chair is gone):

 After we went to the castle we continued up the road to a lake on the top of Greenhorn to go fishing, this my friends will probably be my last fishing trip ever. Fuck fishing. I spent 20 minutes fishing and like 3 hours trying to untangle my line. Fishing is just not for me. I didn't come home with ticks so I think I will go back into the woods, but only for hiking and sightseeing reasons.

No comments:

Post a Comment