Saturday, September 24, 2011

Autum is here!


I spent today with my Mom and Aleric, we went out to eat and then to the park to play. I love that fall is here, they live closer to the mountains than I do so they have a lot more fall color. On to the pictures!

Brave Aleric (seriously walking across this thing made *ME* dizzy):He went down this ladder like contraption without any issue. My little man is growing up so fast!
And then we went over to the stream area and away from the playground, my Mom got him to show his muscles so that he wouldn't cover up his face:
And then he got to play is some trees that we picked (isnt this the cutest face?)
And this one really looks like he is big-foot but you know... not as big as big-foot:
He had such a fun day playing outside :) And I just love the outdoors. We picked lots of fresh wild peppermint while we were there also so its drying in my extra room and hopefully I will get some good tea for winter out of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment