Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Goals?

So for this new year I decided that I wanted to complete some goals, First I would like to get out into the outdoors more. I work all day so sometimes (OK most of the time) I don't even get a chance to go outside in the day so Aleric does not get to go outside either. Right now I think its like 3 below with wind chill so I wont be going outside again today. But I would really like to take Aleric outside more. Also I would like to make sure we do 1 activity as a family at least once a month. In January we went to the huge gun show at the fair grounds. I like guns but really the only good thing about this gun show was a guy showed Aleric how to make fire with flint. Other than that it wasn't really that great. I am not sure what we plan to do this month.

Another thing I want to do is complete 52 craft projects or DIY projects this year. I am ahead of the game and have done 7 or 8 this year, I am writing them down so one day maybe I will do a post about the projects that I have finished this year.

I would also like to read 12 books this year. I am not doing so well on this one. I got 2 new books for Christmas - I asked for "The Lost Dogs" by Jim Gorant, its the story of the Michael Vick pit bulls (most of you know I own 2 pitbulls) and with it I received a book called "Oogy" well I am about 1 chapter into The Lost Dogs and I think the next page is going to describe how they electrocuted a little brown dog (one of my 2 pits is brown) so I just cant make myself read that next page. I have so many books I want to read but I always forget to write down the titles, I came across yet ANOTHER book that has caught my eye today its called "Callous Disregard" by Andrew J. Wakefield - its about the vaccine industry and all the lies and cover ups, so when I have an extra $20 I will for sure be ordering this book to add it to my reading list for this year. I just love books, so if you have any suggestions of books that I should add into my list of reading for this year please let me know and I will look into them.

No comments:

Post a Comment