Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Smell

Wow, once again its been a while since my last post. Not having internet at my house really sucks sometimes, and I would blog on my phone but it just seems like to much work. I made Aleric a quilt for his birthday so I will do a post about it soon. Ok now on to today's post...

Do you wear perfume or cologne? At one time in my life I had probably 20 bottles of the stuff, now I have 2 body sprays and that's all. When I run out I am going to try to find some better body sprays that hopefully have less chemicals in them but for now I have what I have. Why do I even bother writing this? Well because I think that perfumes and such are a huge factor in today's divorce rate. After all we are mammals and just like other animals we use our smell to make decisions. Well if your future mate is covered in perfume or cologne then you really don't know what they smell like, so you get married and 2 or 3 years go by and slowly your mate has stopped wearing perfume and cologne every day and you slowly you realize that you don't like their smell. Well isn't that shitty? You married someone because you were "PERFECT" for each other when in reality there are probably a lot of things that you don't agree on, and now to top it off you don't even like the natural scent of this person. As well as being against perfumes and colognes I am also against body washes, scented soaps and the like. I know I sound crazy but I like the natural smell of my mate, he doesn't need any other scent because the scent he has is exactly what makes my body tick. It wakes me up and makes me feel like a primal human, now don't get me wrong the cologne he wears (when he wears it) smells very nice but it doesn't make me want him like his natural smell does. Anyone care to comment? Anyone else out there in the vast land of the internet know more about smell and mates? I am sure there is tons of info to be read on it but I just don't have the time to do the research.

No comments:

Post a Comment